1. Continued use of this site by the visitor is taken to mean consent with all terms of service stated here, as well as agreement with all local laws and regulations.
2. Site visitors must be 18 years and older. While minors below 18 years old may interact with the site directly or indirectly through printouts or downloads, they must be accompanied by a legal guardian.
3. No material may be reproduced, resold, modified, distributed, or used in any form without the explicit written consent of the site owners. We reserve all rights to the material not mentioned here. The materials from this website may not be used in any private school, university, tutoring, consulting, presentation, research study, or workshop that restricts access by payment. All non-commercial use must provide correct attribution to the content creators. Materials may be freely used in a private family setting. Public school teachers may freely use the materials within the confines of the public education system, although they are encouraged to purchase commercial licenses if their budget allows it. Materials may be freely used in a community organization that allows open and free enrollment. Official government and military organizations may freely use all materials.
4. Visitors must not use materials from the site in a way that is deemed obscene, illegal, hateful, or otherwise harmful to the RaisingVoters.com brand and mission.
5. All comments, messages, and other user-generated content voluntarily submitted to the site will become the property of RaisingVoters.com to be used or modified as desired by RaisingVoters.com and its owners. Visitors agree that all such content is their own work and not subject to copyright by third parties.
6. RaisingVoters.com, its owners, and business affiliates, including advertising agencies, will not be liable for the outcome of using the site or materials hosted on the site. Materials are provided as is, with no guarantees whatsoever. There are no claims of improved performance, altered behavior, or other specific outcomes after using the materials on this site. Using the site may lead to negative or unintended consequences. Visitors agree not to hold RaisingVoters.com, its owners, and business affiliates liable for any consequence of interacting with the site or site materials in a direct or indirect fashion.
7. RaisingVoters.com may change the terms of service at any time. Visitors agree to be bound retroactively by the most current form of the terms of service.